+27 10 001 1390
sipPROT is a PBXware and SERVERware module that provides protection from SIP attacks.
Unlike other similar solutions, sipPROT works with live SIP traffic, dynamically blocking/unblocking IP addresses currently threatening the system.
Brute-force break-in attempts are quite frequent and an unpredictable threat. Unprotected VOIP PBX systems are very sensitive to this kind of attack.
The most common consequences of this kind of network attack are:
• VOIP service downtime
• The possibility of password stealing (SIP registration)
• Direct financial loss due to network instabillity
sipPROT prevent those scenarios from happening.
Advanced attack detection
To detect SIP attacks, sipPROT uses the following advanced detection techniques:
• Pattern recognition
• Brute force detection
• SIP protocol anomaly detection
• Protects your network from intrusions
• Potects from SIP Scanner attacks
• Protects from SIP DoS attacks
• Prevents possible network destabilization
• Saves PBX resources by preventing attacks
• Protects your customers and your money
sipMON is a very powerful tool for ITSPs.
It is a network packet sniffer for SIP and RTP VoIP protocol specifically designed to work with our PBXware.
sipMON was designed to analyze quality of VoIP calls based on network parameters:
• Delay variation
• Packet loss according to ITU-T G.107 E-model
• Predicts quality of calls on MOS scale.
• Monitors and troubleshoots quality of VoIP calls
• Enables rapid response due to the configurable alert system
• Enables archiving of all SIP/RTP signalization
• Enables tracking and archiving of all calls
• Enables saving CDR records to the database
• Enables recording and listening to calls
• Enables tracking of data for billing purpose
12 Houtkapper Road
P.O. Box 1470